lunedì 17 gennaio 2011

DEATH BEFORE WORK "messageboard punx on a rope"

1- intro

2- I listen the smiths but I also listen to Deicide, so what?

3- last night I dream about jeff and athena adopting me

4- behind black shadows

5- toilet newspaper

6- troublemaker

7- I’d like to eat bio but my wage is not enough

8- I chew big babol

9- bologna has a good scene, too bad I live in milano

10- I live to close to my workplace, I cannot listen to all my tapes

11- instead of gettino facial surgery and presenting

to the ballots, take and plane and go fuck yourself

12- save the circlepit

13- DxBxWx! aka the thrash connection continues

14- the not-so-positive song

15- outro- ready to bike

16- thunder in my hands LINK- http://www.4shared.com/account/file/72776426/9ab2465a/death_before_work_-_st__italy_.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi